How to setup a Facebook Business Page by http://MyVideoPro.com (Updated for 2016) Facebook Business Pages are also known as a Fan Page one of the most important factors for your business to become visible online. Facebook has formally called them “pages” . Your goal is to connect with past and future clients, to engage with your audience and promote your business on FB, IG and Twitter. You will start being the boss of your social media pages.
Facebook is the largest and most credible social media network. Having a Business Page is vital to your success and to your marketing efforts. If your business isn’t visible across the web, especially on Facebook, you can lose credibility.
How to setup Facebook Business Page Instructions:
1) Make sure you have a personal Facebook account – this FB account will be linked to the Business Page. *Do not have an employee setup the page because it will be linked to their account and not yours. You can always add a “manager” to the page after you have created it.
2) 0:37 Go to http://facebook.com/pages
3) 0:58 Click ‘Create Page’
4) 1:03 Pick Local Business if your clients are mainly from your local area or pick “Corporation” if you work worldwide or nationwide
5) 1:29 Create A Name & Category For Your Page *Tip: Use Your Business Name
6) 2:09 Completely fill in the description of the FB Page
7) 2:25 Upload Your “Profile Picture” *Tip: Use your company logo
8) 3:09 Skip any Facebook Ad’s signup – You don’t want to pay for Facebook advertising at this time. We are working on the free platform for now.
9) 3:17 View your new page!
10) 5:06 Click About and completely fill out all your business information *Tip: The more information you give to Facebook about your Business, the more your page will be favored on Search Results. I call this Optimization
11) 5:46 Add a Cover Photo
12) Invite your friends and email contacts to “like” your new Facebook Business Page.
Congrats, if you followed those steps, you should be all setup with a FB page for your Business. Please “like” this video (I put a lot of time into it) and Subscribe to our channel for more Social Media tips & tricks.
If you’d like to learn more about Facebook or Video Optimization, visit our website: http://MyVideoPro.com
New 2015 update – Twitter for Business Tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rUTl…